Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

NatraBurst And One24 Taking The Internet By Storm

          NatraBurst and On24 is taking the internet by storm.Its easy to retire in 24 months or less with One24 and its a no brainer.I have been with One24 for about 8 months now and I am loving it.I want to share why I love One24 so much.When I first come into One24 I came in for the income.I am now in it for the product.The product is so awesome and has changed the health in so many people including myself.The checks I get from One24 is just a bouns.All I do is just sign one person a month up and buy this awesome product for myself ,I am not selling it t anyone.I will be retiring in about another 9 months doing what I am doing.If I had came into One24 and never worked the business part I would have still retired in about 24 months with 2400 dollars a month.I want more than 2400 dollars a month and I want to retire in less than 24 months s thats why I am working it.I love just signing up just one person a month becuse it gives me time to help my team to get their sign ups every month.If you are hearing wait till you see the video and if you really like what you hear get on my waiting list and lets get started on your retirement.I get paid for all that comes in above me and at this time I have 20000 above me that I am getting paid for and had nothing to do with.I get paid for all that comes in below me and at this time I have a 141 people in my down line.So get on over to that web site and lets get started on that retirement.



This is one of my team members who started NatraBurst in about September and look how much weight they have lost.They have came down 4 pants sizes just taking NatraBurst.How awesome is this.They still eat the same and never changed their eating habits.This can be you also.This is why I said I was in it for the product now and not just the  income any more.How awesome can this get coming down 4 pants sizes just taking this awesome product and not even chaning his eating.

Cindy Slick
Denver, CO
http://goldenopps.124online.com/
720-885-1996




Fibromyalgia no longer thanks to NatraBurst from One24
HI my name is Karen.  I have been diagnosed as having Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, depression, stiffness and loss of muscle mass.   I join One24 and started using NatraBurst in Oct 2010.   Around Dec 18th I got really excited when I realize the I was not hurting hardly at all any longer!  I have lots of energy and I'm gaining my muscle mass back.  I truly believe that when you put the right nutrition in your body that your body will heal itself.  I work out 4 day a week for an hour a day now.  I would not have been able to do this before taking NatraBurst. 
 
My friends and family have all seen the change in me that they are all slowly signing up and joining One24 too! Some for the money and some for the product NatraBurst!  It's a burst of great nutrition and the retirement plan that comes with it is changing my life my family, my friend,s and can change your life too, forever.  Thanks for listening!

Karen Higdon
Springdale, AR
http://higdon.124online.com/
(479) 301-6095

I joined One24 back at the end of August 2010 I am so blessed to have found One24 and NatraBurst.  I have had extremely high cholesterol and I was on medications for the cholesterol for 15 years.  I also have had very high blood pressure and was on medication for 6 years.  This is not a medical claim, but thanks to NatraBurst  I am getting all the nutrients I need so that my doctor has taken me off from these medications!  I love that I am healthy again! 

I am going to retire in less that 17 months with a nice income from my One24 business.  I won't have to depend on social security.  If anyone is depending on a retirement from our government it's not going to be there when we are ready for it.  So what we need to do is get our retirement in line for ourselves.  If you are not on the road to retirement I would urge you to look at One24 and get on that road. I am there and I would love to have you there with me.

Becky Ragsdale
Chapel Hill, Tennessee
http://angelwithhalo65.124online.com/
angelhalo65@gmail.com
(931) 364-4650

My Success Story with One24!


"I am so thankful to have found this opportunity."
I’ve been involved with other work at home businesses before and researched so many different business opportunities. But One24 offered the chance to work from home, coupled with solid earning potential. I really like the fact that there is no inventory to keep and no selling to do. Best of all it is so easy anyone can do with very little effort. My checks are growing each and every month. One24 has given me the belief in a company that I can and will reach my financial goals in 24 months or less.

NatraBurst is so great… I’ve lose 15 pounds in a month as I replaced one meal with NatraBurst and my blood sugar dropped from 150’s to 120’s without any diabetes prescription. I absolutely love this product and will never stop taking them.

Thanks NatraBurst!
Thanks One24!

Denise Hyun Yun
Aurora, CO
http://cometowealth.124online.com/
(303)872-3372

 

One24 is paying me every month!
Hi I'm Tom Higdon.  I joined One24 shortly after my wife did and I just have to tell you: I'm in if for the money.  I received a commission from my very first month and it keeps getting bigger every month.  I get a check and my wife does too.  In a few short months, I am going quit my job as a welder and Karen and I will travel the world to tell everyone about this fantastic business called One24.

I'm also very happy that my wife's health is so much better!

Tom Higdon
Springdale, AR
http://thigdon.124online.com

Thanks One24 for giving me a better future!
There really is too much to say and the best is yet to come.  I'm very excited about One24 and get more excited as I see my check growing every month! I joined for the money but you know what?  I love NatraBurst now so much I would buy this product even if I wasn't making money.  It gives me tons of energy and helps me to focus better.
I love working from home and meeting all kinds of great people from all over the country.  I was feeling very insecure about my future before starting this business.  I've been in several mlm businesses and never made more than a few bucks.  But I can honestly say, I've made money with One24 from day one and my check is growing every month!  It truly is my 24 month retirement plan! 
ps: I've got a green ticket waiting to be used right now!
Cynthia Sadler
Yuma, AZ
http://nifty.124online.com/
(928) 271-5738

2 comments:

  1. Really Like your Blog
    Becky
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless You Becky. Nice website! I'm following your blog now. One24 is super cool and I'm so excited about this. I am also very happy because if you just refer 3 people and stop and they all do the same you will max out your income in 18 months! That's $100,000 per month by only referring 3 people with the green income builder! This does not include your silver, gold or platinum income! I love this business model. I love NatraBurst too. My neighbor signed up last week and we are really looking forward to see how she does with the product. She has Parkinson's and diabetes. She really needed this NatraBurst to give her some good nutrition - she was really suffering with her health. I'll be updating our http://gate2wealth.com website with her progress.

    Talk to you later Becky.

    ReplyDelete